Download WhatsApp Messenger Apk for video calling you can get for smartphones like Nokia and Android phones like Samsung, LG, Google Pixel/Nexus, Xiaomi, Micromax, OnePlus, HTC, Huawei, LeEco, and others.
Whatsapp utilizes the Web connection of your phone to allow you to call and information friends and fam. Change from text messaging to send and get calls, emails, pictures, movies, files, and Words Communications with Video Calling!
Whatsapp APK Latest Features:
- You can once again set a text-only update in your profile and it’s called About. Tap Settings and then your profile name to edit it. Thanks for the feedback!
- WhatsApp Status: Post photos, videos, and GIFs to your status and share with your contacts what’s going on throughout your day. Status updates from your contacts appear in the Status tab, and they’ll disappear after 24 hours. Long press on a contact’s name in the Status tab to mute their updates.
- NO COSTS: Whats app utilizes your phone’s web connection (4G/3G/2G/BORDER or Wireless Local Area Network, as accessible) to permit you information and telephone friends and fam. Therefore there is no need to buy each concept or phone.* There are not any membership charges to use whats app.
- MEDIA: Deliver and receive Words Communications, movies, files, and pictures.
- VIDEO CALLING: Phone family and your friends for free with video calling, also if they are in yet another state.* WhatsApp calls use the Web link of your phone rather than the words moments of your mobile program. (Note: Information fees might apply. Contact your supplier for details. Additionally, you cannot get 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
- OFFLINE: Also if you turn your telephone number off or skip your tellings, your current emails will be saved by WhatsApp until another time you use the program.
- NO GLOBAL PRICES: There is no additional cost to send messages worldwide. Prevent global text values and talk to friends and family all over the world.*
- FAST and YOUR ASSOCIATES LINK: Your address book can be used to easily and quickly hook you up with your associates who’ve WhatsApptherefore there is no need to include hard-to-recall user names.
- – New privacy settings allow you to control who can add you to groups. Go to Settings > Account > Privacy > Groups to get started.
- – Added call waiting support so you can choose to accept an incoming WhatsApp call while you’re already on another call.
- – You can now require a fingerprint to unlock WhatsApp. Tap Settings > Account > Privacy > Fingerprint lock and enable Unlock with fingerprint.
- – Fixed an issue which caused fast battery drain on some devices.
Requirements : 4.0 and up
Version : 2.20.30